Thursday 9 June 2011

Admit Two- A Short Love Story




The doctor was late a home as usual, but this day he seemed to be tensed. He took his dinner and was sitting on an arm chair smoking a cigar. As his wife came, she inquired, “Why you seem to be upset?”

The doctor said, “Nothing, just got a very strange case at the hospital” and he continued…. That man had no eagerness to life. He went on saying “I don’t want to live.” All these days I went on asking him why he didn’t wish to life, but he did not give an answer. Today when I went to see him at the hospital, he made me sit beside him and said----




“I love her, I really love her…..She also must have loved me but but…………………She married someone else, it was her family………………… We once went to a theater, while I was watching the show, she asked me for the entry ticket of the theater. She was so happy that day. She told me, “We will always be together. Where ever you go, I’ll follow you…” saying that she torn the entry ticket into two half and asked me to keep one half, while she kept the other half of the ticket…

As he was saying, the doctor continued, he handed me that ticket and slowly died.

In that half of the ticket it was written in bold letters…  ADMIT



No comments:

Post a Comment