Wednesday 13 July 2011

Best Sayings About Love



I never meant to love you,
It happened quite by chance.
I only wanted to be your friend,
not to share a new romance.
But... something happened suddenly,
and before my heart could know,
I came to know a side of you
that caused my love to grow.
Now the tender way you have touch my Heart,
I pray will never end.
Your my lover n' my friend.


 
 
Whats missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & youll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
Id pick U coz its better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.


 
You are all of my beautiful dreams,
put together, and rolled into one.
You're the moon and stars in my sky,
and the light of my morning sun.
 
 
 
Rain down your love on me
Let your love fall and set me free
Shower me in your eternal love
Pure raindrops from up above
Sprinkle on my face your love so sweet
Saturate me from my head to my feet
In your love I know that I wont drown
Let your precious love rain down:)
 
Browse for more love related stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment