Sunday 9 October 2011

Naughty Love Quotes


Love is sexy, Love is naughty and love is viral too. Everyone wishes to be loved, and also yearns for some naughty chats. Naughty desires have always been into the minds of young teenage lovers. I love to be naughty with my love and times and more often too. I get to remember one beautiful quote from the movie When Harry Met Sally. t starts somehow like this---I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


Here's two beautiful naughty poem that I would love to share with you all guys,



The Elusive G-Spot

With my tongue I explored
while attempting to memorize her reactions
My fingers followed the avid contour
exploiting her body’s gentle persuasions

My naughty words pleased her senses
extending the five to six
Boldness dismounted the neutral fence
Creative imagination became a randy mix

Five minutes slowly marched to forty-five
Each second seemed a lifetime
The sex was morally alive
Sensations just about blew my mind

We’re into the late morning
after a limping pause
The benefits were truly rewarding
We will revisit the act because…

The very short night quickly slipped
into eternities book of history
The lessons left me fully equipped
to find the elusive g-spot instinctively

Shake That Butt

I am a glutton for punishment
Yes I am
How can this man
convey that sentiment?
Previously, he came to the conclusion,
of an early departure
He had this vision
of her butt and torture
What a dilemma!

Over the hill, so to speak,
Don’t have the stamina
and bones that creak
Oh my, oh me,
Living in grievous misery,
Save me from myself,
I am no longer 3 times 12
Shake that butt please
Let it talk to me
I do prefer the squeeze
to health and liberty
Yea, shake that booty,
Shake it, shake it,
It has a personality
out of habit
Firm and just right
direction and misdirection
All muscles purposely tight
A cause for celebration
Shit! There’s tightness
across my chest
and yes, I’ll miss,
your butt and its sexiness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment