Thursday 14 July 2011

You Don't Love me Like I Love You- Letting Love go is Still Very Difficult





The worst feeling is when you can not fully love anyone else
Just because you think your heart
Still belongs to the one who already broke it...



You are not the perfect man I dreamt of
Then why going apart is too tough
We don’t stay together anymore
But I remember the memories of yesterday’s door




We are no more in relation now
But somewhere question will run in back of my mind;
Where you are and are you ok?



Nobody teaches a baby to crawl;
Nobody teaches a bird to fly;
Nobody teaches a sun to rise;
'n
The same with me,
Nobody teaches me to love you, I just Do!


This particular video shows about the perils of love, love is not easy!! Well, nicely animated, should watch video


More Love stuffs here...

No comments:

Post a Comment