Wednesday 8 June 2011

Romantic Quotes for Lovers

An exceptional collection of romantic quotes that keeps us in the midst of Shakespeare's- "A midsummer night dream." Really, romantic quotes are great, it has so much to speak about love, relationship and sacrifice. A blend of  'love and sacrifice' quotes and 'real romantic quotes' that will make you feel the beauty of love and romance.

In the arithmetic of love,

One plus one equals everything, and;

Two minus one equals nothing.



What I need to live has been given to me by the Earth.

Why I need to live has been given to me by you.




You learn to like someone when you find out;

What makes them laugh, But

You can never truly love someone

Until you find out what makes them cry.





The sun never says to the Earth “You owe me”

Look what happens with a Love like that!

--It lights the whole sky.     - Hafiz





 We don’t succeed in our first love

Because, we lack certain qualities.

But after achieving those qualities,

We never love again…..Strange!!!



When relation ends,

What hurts more is not the end of it.

But to behave as strangers with persons

Whom we once thought we can’t live without.




It may be possible to cross an ocean

Without wetting the legs…

But it is impossible to cross the life

Without wetting the eyes.




That's love
When two people are comfortable
Sharing silence together.


We smile at whom we like;
We cry for whom we care;
We laugh with whom we enjoy;
And we become angry with whom
We feel is our own
That's friendship. That's love.


The day I stop loving you 
Is the day I will close my eyes 
Forever.


A look at you, and
I see stars in daylight,
A smile from you, and
I see my pains melting away;
A word form you, and
My heart overwhelms with love;
This is how great a difference you make in my life. 


Ask me why I keep loving you
When its clear that you don't
Feel the same for me...
The problem is that as much as
I can't force you to love me,
Even I can't force myself 
To stop loving you...


Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
and never let go till we're gone.

Giving love is no assurance
That love will be returned;
So don't expect it.
Wait for it to grow in the other's heart.
Just in case it doesn't;
be content in knowing that
The love was able to grow in yours! 
          


I don't regret the things I have done
Or the things I have chosen not to do
Because whatever I have done,
 I must have done something right
Because, I ended up with you.




I love you,
Not for what you are,
But for what I am,
When i am with you.




However, true love is when you take 
Away the feeling, the passion, the romance
And you find out you still care for
That person...




To love is nothing
To be love is something
To love and be loved is
Everything.




The best thing about me is
You.
                                                                 ~Shanon Crown





They whom 
We love and lose
Are no longer where
They were before
They are now
Wherever we are.




Love is an irresistible desire
To be irresistibly desired.
                                                                 ~Robert Frost


Walking alone isn't difficult
But when we have walked a mile
With someone
Then coming back alone
Is difficult!!










No comments:

Post a Comment