Sunday 26 June 2011

...........It Faded Away..........I am Tired of Loving U.....

 I got to love Rihanna for this lyrics....And now whenever I am sad, I listen to it....Beautiful meanings..As for my life, Itz true that you are fading, fading but you are really taking away my heart too...Oh plz don't let me die...I wanna live with you..

My Love is Fading...

You say you love me

Well they feel like words to me

Well this just ain't working

Stop thinking you can run over me

I'm drifting, I'm settling

Off to a foreign place

If I can't see what's in front of me

It's a mystery, well then apparently

Things just ain't the same

And I'm ready for change

Go on, begone, bye bye, so long

Can't you see that you're

Fading, fading, fading, fa-a-a-a-away

Away, away, away, away

I opened up my eyes, and I finally realized

Today, today, it's too late

You're fading away...................By Rihanna


Browse for more beautiful quotes and love materials

No comments:

Post a Comment