Saturday 11 June 2011

Exceptional Love Quotes





You came from nowhere
And  in no time you
Became close,
Not to me,
But to my heart.


Once you have love,
You will always love.
For what is in your mind
May escape.
But what’s in your heart
Will remain forever.


All life I was afraid that
I would never find love;
And now that I have found it,
I’m afraid that
I will lose it.


It’s natural that tears will come, 
If you are in love.
But, it’s unnatural that those tears
Will not be wiped, if you have a lover.


Love is the only thing that wins
Even after surrendering itself.


When love and skill work together
 Expect a masterpiece.


Love unconditionally
Beyond reason and beyond wisdom.


Love is an alchemy,
Governed by laws unknown;
The Alchemist is but the God. 


They whom
We love and lose
Are no longer where,
They were before....
They are now
Wherever we are !!!!!


Ask me why I love You
When it’s clear that You don’t
Feel the same for Me….
The problem is
As much I can't force you to love me;
I can't force myself to stop loving you. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment